DASAN Integrated Network Administrator System (INAS) is Element Management System (EMS) that can be installed by Telecom Operators at premises to manage all products from DASAN portfolio. These product utilize SNMP and Telnet for device management and require Windows Server with JAVA. It was designed according to ISO FCAPS standard ( fault, configuration, accounting, performance, security) a framework dedicated for Telecoms.
OpenOLT.com can be considered as modern and economical alternative to INAS that works in the cloud but as well on premises and focus to speed up GPON management and provisioning. Instead of using dedicated java client client You can manage OLT and ONT via web-browser without limitation of location. Local server to host application is not need so You can save money on deployment and time NMS updates. We will do it for You.
OpenOLT.com complement DASAN GPON OLT with:
- OLT Virtualization for Fixed Access Network Sharing, our server act as middleware software that help to share infrastructure
- WiFi Management on the connected ONT’s
- RestAPI / JSON
- Bulk operation and orchestration for multiple OLT’s
- Real-Time statics per ONT
- Passive Optical LAN support
Contact us to get demonstration of product features and capabilities.
OpenOLT support OLT as like below:
- DZS V-series
- KEYMILE GPON V-series OLT’s
- ACI (aciecomms) GPON OLT LT series
- Furukawa CONCENTRADOR OPTICO OLT
- SNR GPON OLT
OpenOLT can be consider as alternative to:
- DASAN INAS (Integrated Network Administrator System)
- KEYMILE UNEM
- Furukawa CONSCIUS LITE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM